Best Money Market Accounts of 2019 TIAA Bank
TIAA Bank money market accounts are one of the best money market accounts around for both the rate and account benefits. Today's money market rates on TIAA Bank's Yield Pledge Money Market Account is at 2.13 percent with an APY of 2.15 percent. This money market rate from TIAA Bank is a 1 year promotional money rate. After the 1 year promo rate period, the money market rate falls into tiered rates.
Money market rates fall to 1.90 percent on account balances from $100,000 to $10 million. The rate falls to 1.70 percent on account balances of $50,000 to $99,999.99. 1.60 percent on balances between $25,000 - $49,999.99. 1.15 percent on balances between $10,000 - $24,999.99 and 1.10 percent on balances between $0 - $9,999.99.
TIAA Bank Yield Pledge Money Market Account Highlights
- Yields in the top 5% of Competitive Accounts, always
- No monthly account fee
- Mobile check deposits
- IRA eligible
- $5,000 minimum to open
- Up to $15 reimbursement on ATM Fees for monthly account balances of at least $5,000
- Overdraft transfer fee $0
- Cashier’s check $10
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) fee $30 - This fee applies to all overdrafts, except those created by Visa® Debit Card or ATM card. This fee is limited to 2 per day per account.
- Returned deposited item fee $10 per declined item deposited into your account. $0 For New York or Vermont residents.
- Stop payment fee $25 per item to stop payment for up to 6 months.
- Account closing fee - $0
- ACH/EFT transaction out, with our assistance $0
- Mobile/Online check deposit $0
- Replacement Visa® Debit Card $0
- Uncollected item fee $30
See how TIAA Bank Yield Pledge Money Market Account rates and features compare with other money market accounts to get the best deal today.